Alhambra Womens Network is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Alhambra Womens Network may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29.05.18
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send newsletters to the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you via email for market research purposes but solely for the purpose of Alhambra Womens Network.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We retain your personal data in accordance with our record retention policy. The record retention
policy operates on the principle that we keep personal data for no longer than is necessary for the
purpose for which we collected it, and in accordance with any requirements that are imposed on us by
law. This means that the retention period for your personal data will vary depending on the type of
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold
about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about
you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the
information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about
you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we
no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of
your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with
a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Contact details and social media:
Email: [email protected]